Eyelash loss is a traumatic real mink lashes for any woman. History has taught us that long, luscious and voluminous lashes play a major part when men real mink lashes you attractive or real mink lashes.
The medical term for eyelash lossreal mink lashes called Madarosis. Minimal loss is completely normal, but there are some things you can take into consideration in order to real mink lashes the loss to a minimum:
- Misuse of eyelash curlers;
- Wearing mascara that is too heavy or using waterproof mascara, because it’s difficult to remove, and often results in a lot of rubbing;
- Excessively wearing false eyelashes;
- Rubbing your eyes too often or too hard;
- Trauma to your eyelid and lash area from allergic reactions to eye makeup (try hypoallergenic makeup to solve the problem);
- Not enough nutrition in your diet, including a protein deficiency;
- Applying products to your eye area that contain overly harsh chemicals.
Eyelash loss can be caused by a whole variety of medical conditions:
- Blepharitis – a medical condition that causes chronic swelling of the eyelid, redness, itching, burning, and sensitivity to light.
- Trichotillomania – a medical condition that causes people to compulsively pull out hair, eyelashes, and eyebrow hairs.
- Alopecia areata – an autoimmune disease that causes the immune system to attack hair follicles.
Certain medications, including cancer chemotherapy, can cause hair loss, including eyelash loss. If you recently started a new medication or your eyelash loss is accompanied by thinning hair or bald patches, please contact your doctor.
The main thing to remember is that eyelash loss does not have to be permanent. There are many eyelash enhancers or eyelash growth serums available that can promote eyelash re-growth, providing you with healthy, longer, fuller, more beautiful eyelashes.
Read my review of the best on the market at
I’ve scoped this company out and it they have a no-hassle cancellation policy and you can either take advantage of their free trial bottle offer, or you can order a single bottle with no strings attached.